• A two-and-a-half-hour session via Zoom.
• Prices start from $330 per person (includes GST) (flat fee applies for groups over 20)
This session aims to upskill Early Childhood educators in practical strategies for increasing literacy rich daily practices to impact the language and literacy skills of young children.
Content covered includes;
• Oral language development in the early years including developmental milestones
• Developing phonological awareness,
• Building vocabulary and
• Expressing ideas and feelings.
Each participant also receives an educator toolkit containing picture books and literacy resources to support programming and literacy development.
This workshop is offered on the Victorian School Readiness Menu of Evidence.